Re: Clumps vs. 06-tutorial script?

Ooops, I only partly commited the fix previously.
It is necessary to also change the contact geometry.
I just commited a version that really works with spheres, open 3D view
and see what happens.
If you replace by clumps, the initial overlaps are so huge that the
period grows at high speed and it takes forever to really get a stable
packing (although it will happen eventually). So the problem is only the
generation of non overlapping clumps.

Bruno