Re: Facets with forces information in vertices

Hi Jan,
The best would be probably to inherit from Facet and add the new data,
to not waste memory in code not using this data.
More generally, do you plan to also apply Newton to vertices by any
chance?... In that case they would be independent bodies, following the
same line as for grids
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sVsTPUcyOvw)

Bruno