Re: Yade does not start, linker problem?

No, I don't set it manually. I am just guessing because I encountered this
problem after I tried to compile yade's documentation and after installing
GenGeo by compiling the sources, and both are somehow using PYTHONPATH.

Well I am not sure what's going on. It seams that the pyc files are created
when launching yade the first time, so it is not related to that since yade is
not starting.

Any other guess?