plot.show() and pylab.show() block konsole

Hi guys

I run one of the example scripts, i.e. /examples/test/psd.py.

The script uses pylab to plot the psd curve. However, once the plots are shown
the ipython konsole is blocked. One has to close all the windows/figures
including Yade's cotroller and viewer in order to access it again. Same
applies if I use yade.plot.show().

Can anyone reproduce this behaviour? Is it a bug in yade or mathplotlib? I
think it was fine on my old installation so the problem might be related to
matplotlib. Now I am running kubuntu 12.04.2 with matplotlib 1.1.1.

Thanks
Klaus