Re: Yade 2.00?

Hi Bruno, just wanted to write about it :)

I am working on packages with flow-engine now. I should be ready
soon. We will probably need to remove Lucid-packages. The distribution
is already pretty old and there are some problems with dependencies.

Packages for other Ubuntu-distribution will probably work, but we need also
to test them. I will let you know. Could you, please, add one simple test or
check-script to test FlowEngine during build?

We need also to have a look at existing bugs and check, what
can we fix/close.

It seems, Klaus is working on examples. We probably need to wait,
when he finishes. Also it would be good to test all existing examples.
At least to look, whether they start.

We still have problems with test-builds. But, it seems, there is a problem
with buildbot, not with Yade itself.

Dem3Dof engine can be removed now. Or we have some dependencies
on it?

So, I think we can release a new Yade version soon, when we clarify
all these points. There is not much actually. The next Yade version,
from my point of view, can be just 1.0. But if you think 2.0 will be better,
I am ok with that. More opinions?

I do not have much time now to contribute to Yade a lot, sorry. But
I will try as best as I can.

Thanks,

Anton