Logging and debugging

Hi guys

log4cxx feature and yade.log module are not available any more, right? So how
do you print your logs? I am used to use something like this in my scripts:

import yade.log
yade.log.setLevel('TheClassOfWhichLoggerYouWantToSet',yade.log.TRACE)

One can cmake with -DDEBUG=ON which should compile yade in debug mode. Before
cmake "yade --debug" was used to run yade in debug mode. It seems that this
option is not valid any more. So how do you guys run debug and optimized at
the same time? Do you define an other INSTALL_PREFIX for debug?

Thanks
Klaus

Follow ups