Re: undefined symbol: mpfr_init2

It seems to be a dependency of CGAL [1], although I never noticed that.
You are maybe using something I never used before, then yade needs to be
linked against libmpfr-dev and/or libmpfr1ldbl (be carefull the order of
links may matter [2]).

Do you mean you are suing CGAL::Tetrahedron_3<Kernel>? If so, how do you
define the kernel?

[1]
http://www.cgal.org/Manual/latest/doc_html/installation_manual/Chapter_installation_manual.html
[2] http://gmplib.org/list-archives/gmp-discuss/2004-June/001231.html