Re: [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 3714: Correction of a broken link in GSTS doc

Ok. Thank you for explanations, I'm getting the problem (and also why I my firefox bookmark "broke" these last days), but I think that you're closer to the solution than me at the moment !

Anyway, I totally agree with you concerning the risk keeping old versions of the doc online.