Re: [Yade-users] [Important] Call for testing of new daily-packages

FYI, I managed to get DEM-PFV working and giving the same results
(checktest + a few private scripts) on ubuntu 10.04, 12.04, and 14.04.
I'm about to restore the DEM-PFV check-script.
This was by using (some are "contrib" packages): openblas-dev,
suitesparse-metis-dev, parmetis-dev.
It still has to be checked versus the libs of the "main" archive
(suitesparse-dev, metis-dev).

On 14.04, it's a little bit slower. I think it needs to tune and
recompile some of the libs to achieve good performances.

Bruno