Re: [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 3797: Allow the contact between (coh)frictMat and viscElMat as frictPhys. Almost everything was done by...

Hi François,
I think there is a problem in the Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys  [1].
The functor is supposed to define the IP, not to modify the materials. A
problem is that it is not thread safe. Many interactions could share the
same material and modify it at the same time.
Besides, I don't get logic. If mat1 and mat2 are modified according to
rad1 and rad2, they will be changed all the time when the materials are
shared by many particles of different sizes. Is that correct?
Couldn't we assume that the user combining FrictPhys and ViscElMat will
have to define young and poisson?

Cheers

Bruno

[1]