Re: adaptative integration scheme (Burak ER)

Hi,

congratulation on such large commit. Nice work.

Sorry, I do not have enough time now to analyze it, but one note.
You are including "boost/numeric/*" headers without checking in
CMakeLists.txt, whether those headers are really persist
in the system. It is not a big deal, I can help you with that.
We just need to decide, whether this feature will be
obligatory for all yade installations or optional.

In the second case we need to add one more FEAT into
CMakeLists.

Anton

Anton