Re: [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 3804: new simple contact law with normal viscose damping which allows to specify kn and ks/kn in Ip2

> > the "kn=10"
> > will be written in the MatchMaker object. It doesn't need to add a "kn"
> > member to the functor itself.
>
> More precisely, the Ip2 may have a "kn" member but it will be the
> matchmaker itself (NULL pointer by default), not the value of kn.

Exactly, that's it and kn and kt are only members of the physics. The point is
that we have at least 3 ways on how the stiffness can be defined/calculated:
standard way harmonic average of E, in Ip2_ViscElMat_ViscElMat_ViscElPhys some
average of k*m (k is defined in material) and in my case constant k which is
defined by the MatchMaker in the Ip2 functor. I am just wondering if there is a
way to generalise it or split the parameters in a clear way in order to avoid
another check for kn in gthe Ip2.

Thanks
klaus