Re: parallel collider - testing needed

> I have tested this version of collider and have got a speedup for
> about 5..10% with number of cores 2..6. But it was quasi-static
> simulations, so the contact list is updating not so often.
Thanks Anton for feedback. Testing in quasistatic cases is indeed not
very interesting.
Or, in that case, it needs to report the collider's timing, not the wall
clock time of yade as a whole.

> I think, we can include this code into the master branch in git.
> Let`s check the code more precisely and merge it.
For me the code is in its final version and ready to merge if nobody
find bugs (at least you could run your QS simulation without crash - the
good part!).
But if someone wants to review it is never bad.