Re: Fwd: buildbot failure in Yade on yade-full

On 31/03/14 19:15, Anton Gladky wrote:
> <mailto:bruno.chareyre@xxxxxxxxxxx>>:
>
>     Thanks a lot for this fix Anton. Not sure why it was compiling for me.
>     I'll check yade --test.
>

> It seems, you are using there typedefs and register them with the help
> of YADE_PLUGIN and REGISTER_... macroses. I am not sure, whether
> it is correctly, because typedefs are just aliases. I may be wrong.

Fixed [1]. It was a bit tricky...
Yes there are typdefs. They would be only aliases if pointing to
ordinary classes, but here they instanciate classes from templates. Each
other typedef is a another yade class, not an alias (they contain
different data and functors).
And yes, it was not so easy to make this work with the YADE_* macros.
Previously, it was working reasonably but still failing the regtests.
Now it is ok, at the price of a new YADE_CLASS_PYCLASS macro.

Not sure it can be useful for other things, but I can say it is possible. :)

Bruno

[1]
https://github.com/yade/trunk/commit/4cbb01b3980f629e6693239b0ff6dee3f92f62ca