Re: ViscoElastic test

Hi, and thank you for warning me.

It will for sure break my scripts, as I used massMultiply=0. But your
implementation is part of my "todo list", which I can remove now :-)
You have made huge changes at once, so I need a little bit of time to check
everything. What I can see now is that you use "isnormal(r)" function into
the Ip2, which returns false if r==0. It will be a problem, for example if
we want to set cn, but cs=0 (same matter for en and et).

François