Re: [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 3948: Add blockedMovement parameter to state of body

One bit is short, I know, but if we can avoid it...
groupMask is better only because it is already here, you have it "for free".
Besides, it seems masks are well suited for this purpose, if newton.mask
and body.mask don't match, skip.
It could be maybe useful in many other situations, not only coneyor
belts, though I don't have any precise idea.
Cheers.
Bruno