Bugfix in ForceContainer/BodyContainer

Hi all,

I have just fixed a bug in a ForceContainer, which is an important
fix for "clumps-user" [1] mostly.

If we add clumps continuously and they do not collide just after creation,
ForceContainer is not resized, because it is done only if the force/torrque
is added to the created body.

So we can get a situation, when we try to read from ForceContainer, which
does not store body-information. To escape this situation, I have
slightly changed
BodyContainer, which is adding zero force/torque to any created body. So
we can be sure, that ForceContainer is large enough.

Thanks Bruno and Jan for discussion in this Question [2], the problem there
is connected to this bug, there are no errors in mathematics. And thanks
a lot to Jörg Medack for his talent to find exotic bugs.

[1] https://github.com/yade/trunk/commit/4ea76ad6e47ac5074a389ad61712a0840e8560a5
[2] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/248869

Best regards

Anton