Re: Constitutive laws

Hi,

You are absolutely right. Sphinx doc is the best way to give informations to the users.

Surely, it could be useful for new users that discover the diagram of https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#lawfunctor...

This diagram just lists existing Law functors. It does not explain what is included in the law. An additional overview about all the laws is necessary from my point of view. We have several new users each month and all of them have to choose a contact law first.

For example, the authors of the wiki page designated Law2_ScGeom6D_NormalInelasticityPhys_NormalInelasticity as orphan and colored it in red... Sure, it is up to class authors (me, here..) to correct such things, but I wrote a description, with publications and example script in (*).*Why should I/we re-type it in the wiki page ?*

Is it really a problem for you to edit one line in a wiki page?
And updating a wiki page once per year is not a big deal. Nevertheless thanks for sharing your opinion.

Regards,

Christian