Re: Reverted Rev 4114: fix typos and indents; cut long lines in TriaxialStressController; bit more documentation of stre...

hi,

thanks for response on this commit. revert is no problem for me. good to know that changing coding style is not wanted. recently i was thinking about changing another file. now i know, that i should not do it.

Please re-apply the meaningful changes if any.

ok, i will have a look next week.

wish you a nice weekend,

christian

Zitat von Bruno Chareyre <bruno.chareyre@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Thank you Christian for improving the documentation.
But, please, don't change indentation of source code. In the long run it makes it more difficult to track real history of the code (and in that case the indentation was not bad, you just changed one style for another).
Do you have problems with long lines? Most editors can display them nicely.
Another problem of formating commits is they tend to generate more conflicts between commiters since you change many lines at once (problem I had just now). I reverted this commit. It helped me to fix the conflicts, unfortunately the lines reverted will still appear as modified twice, so the file history is not improved...
Please re-apply the meaningful changes if any.

Cheers
Bruno