Re: [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 4142: Re-write of "Yade on GitHub" wiki page in sphinx doc.

Make sure nothing is pointing there first (be it from a wiki page or a
sphinx page).
For instance, the  link "Quick tutorial for Git/GitHub
<https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Yade_on_github>" in wiki frontpage should
point to sphinx, just like "installation instructions" do.
After that the page will be orphan. Google will remember it, but nobody
can reach it by navigating on the website.
Erasing the content is not really needed in the short term, but you can
put a header in the page to redirect readers to the new page.
Bruno