Re: (Anecdotic ?) Changes in Law2_.._Capillarity : H-M / C-S

Ok, but unfortunately I can not get the issue rising from this difference...

If the cast towards CapillaryPhys or MindlinCapillaryPhys is executed directly (with the lines I proposed) in the right way (thanks to hertzOn that already exists), what role could have the difference in mother classes ?