Re: Google summer of code 2015

An opportunity indeed. A mentoring organization has to submit the
proposal, here is the list of organisation for 2013:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/list/public/google/gsoc2013

In the sense of GSC yade-DEM is an organisation I guess. Then it needs
to go through (at least) this list of questions:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2014/help_page#1._How_does_a_mentoring_organization

If I understand correctly, a selected organisation can assign projects
to more than one student.

Bruno