Re: spurious doc/sphinx/references.bib ?

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Tue, 14 Oct 2014 19:03:36 +0200)

> Actually they are clearly not the same, and obviously one of them has
> been the primary target of commits (the first one below):
> https://github.com/yade/trunk/commits/master/doc/references.bib
> https://github.com/yade/trunk/commits/master/doc/sphinx/references.bib
>
> /sphinx/references.bib should be merged into /doc/references.bib, then
> removed.

I can do that. But still not having access is discouraging ;/

I won't commit QM code. It's really good idea to first make it work
in my fork, and after documentation is nice & polished and it works
I will ask you to have a look and then we will discuss merging.
I am sure it will be after debian jessie freeze, I have lots of
interesting stuff to code!

BTW, we will need to figure out merging without such git jokes as Chao did.

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |