Re: [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 3541: Many changes towards a more consistent sign convention throughout the code for stresses and strai...

This is great! Thank you Jérôme.
Yet, it seems to me that you missed some updates in examples.
For instance, examples/triax-tutorial/script-session2.py is not in your
list.
Did you make a global search to find where the attributes are used?

Bruno