Re: [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 3550: Add of O.thisScene() function to know in which scene we are

Jérôme, I think the commit is right but I have the same comment as
before: please don't touch this kind of code without a note here on
yade-dev.
Of course you can change whatever you like in your local copy, so my
request should not block your production at any point.
Pushing to trunk is another thing. I can't track changes if people start
changing low level code silently just like that.
Thanks
Bruno