Re: Inspecting authors for next doc release

I meant abs values |added|+|removed|, but it could of course also be done with 2*added-removed ...

one problem is, that the log will give negative values for half of contributors, i recognized that too late ^^

just an idea coming to my mind to have one ranking instead of two ...