Re: results scatter with identical initial simulation

On 05/03/15 19:57, Václav Šmilauer wrote:
> I will perhaps experiment with the "deterministic" behavior -- it
> would mean accumulate forces in deterministic order (after the contact
> loop). I will report if I have some essential findings.
The funny part is that the deterministic result is not better than the
others, although people feel more safe with it.
I had hard time to convince people of that sometimes. The only
difference is it is always wrong in the same way - well not wrong... you
know what I mean.