Re: Little news about capillary law2 in parallel

Hi Jérôme,
Thanks for update. Not sure I understand the pdf. Why is the new code
faster than the old code with -j1?
Taking the difference between -j1 and -j4 with the new code suggests
that the speedup of the capillary law is about x1.15, correct?
Before commiting, could you show the diff?
Thanks
Bruno