Re: Call for brainstorming and re-design / capillary models issue

I forgot to mention one thing that could be used: inheriting functors
instead of duplicating what they do.
It needs to convert IP/IG base classes to derived classes in the derived
functor, as in [1]. It may be possible to handle this with a set of macro.

[1]
https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/pkg/dem/Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom.cpp#L57

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor