Re: [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 3705: Addition in doc of Omega.engines to state it is = to O.engines in python

@Bruno: O is defined a a global variable but it is just a convention. If
you continued:

bla = Omega()
bla is O # False
bla == O # False
bla.engines == O.engines # True :-)
# probably some consequence of defining Omega as singleton in C++ (the C++
object is the same but Python object wrapping it not)
O = Vector3(0,0,0) # origin of coordinate system # to have desired
nonsense, you have to overwrite O name
O.engines = [...] # O.engines? stil works :-D :-D

now you are getting to troubles :-)
Jan