From: Thomas Mensink [tjmensink@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: November 30, 2015 10:02 AM
To: duriez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Questionnaire about DEM software

Dear Mr Duriez,

I am currently doing market research for a company that is active in the field of Discrete Element Modeling software. I selected you to participate in a questionnaire, because it seems that you are active in this space as well, as researcher and/or user.

I have prepared a short questionnaire about DEM simulation software. Would you be so kind to participate? I estimate it will take only 5 minutes to fill out the questions.

Results will be used by our client to come up with a new value proposition for DEM simulation software users. If you like, you can be informed about the progress of this (for now undisclosed) company.

Please click the link below, this will bring you to a questionnaire hosted by SurveyMonkey. Don’t worry, it’s not anything malicious.

Start the questionnaire here:  https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/DEM_software

If you have any questions, please do let me know.

Kind regards,

Thomas Mensink
Business analyst