Re: Potential Particles (DEM non-spherical particles)

Can someone advise what do i need to do to link to an external library with this new cmake?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Anton Gladky <gladky.anton@xxxxxxxxx> Date: 16/12/2015  01:50  (GMT+08:00) To: Jan Stránský <honzik.stransky@xxxxxxxxx> Cc: chiaweng <chiaweng@xxxxxxxxx>, Yade developers <yade-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [Yade-dev] Potential Particles (DEM non-spherical particles)
Hi Jan,

> @Anton: Do you have any suggestions / link how to work with pull requests?

We need to review them and to check, whether it does not cause compilation
failures. After that we can merge them. I will try to have a closer look within
the next few days.

Best regards

Anton

Follow ups