Spam on the mailing list

Hello,

I personally consider the spams we're getting these days on the mailing list as a problem, and not a good sign of vitality for the project when they're more frequent than actual questions.

Up to now, we had spams coming from:
1. a Launchpad account which is not member of any yade Launchpad teams
2. an actual member of yade Launchpad team(s)

In the case of "2", I do not have so much idea.. (in the case we had recently, I just got in touch with the member who since changed his email account password)

However, restricting to team members the possibility to ask answers would solve 1. And make more meaningful the control we put on yade Launchapd teams...
This might be possible according to what I read at the bottom of https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp. It seems it is the administrator of the yade-users team who could do it ? Anton ? (even though I approve new members, it does not seem to me I can perform the procedure described on https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp ?)

Jerome

Follow ups