moderation of "Michal Nitka"

Hi,
If I understand correctly someone with admin rights approved two
messages from "Michal Nitka" recently (based on a notification as below).
Whoever it is, please don't approve any other message from this account
without really checking it.
This account has been corrupted and is sending spams [1], I banned it
from our lists and I sent a personal email to Michal to explain.
Bruno

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/269691