Naming GridConnection

Hi all,
Reading Klaus' answer below I realize that replacing "cylinder" by "grid connection" will not help to intuitively recognize which class can be used to modelize a single cylinder. I wonder how it could be improved. Beyhond renaming GridConnection (still an option), we could make ChainedCylinder, or maybe just Cylinder an alias of GridConnection.
Other suggestions?

Bruno