ubuntu 14.04 vs. Qt5?

Hi,
I don't know if a few tips are missing in the doc or if I'm missing something stupid. I was compiling yade on Trusty for the first time and I observed the following things: 1. When copy/pasting the apt-get command for prerequisites: "Note, selecting 'libpython2.7-stdlib' instead of 'python-argparse'" (a warning, is it safe?)
2. python-pyqt5 not available, I guess it is python3-pyqt5?
3. Qt5 not found even after installing the prerequisites as described on the webpage. I had to install extra packages (see [1]), then cmake passes.

Something to update on the install page?

Bruno

[1] aptitude log:
[INSTALL, DEPENDENCIES] libqt5concurrent5:amd64
[INSTALL, DEPENDENCIES] libqt5x11extras5:amd64
[INSTALL, DEPENDENCIES] qt5-qmake:amd64
[INSTALL, DEPENDENCIES] qtbase5-dev:amd64
[INSTALL, DEPENDENCIES] qtbase5-dev-tools:amd64
[INSTALL] libqt5opengl5-dev:amd64
[INSTALL] libqt5x11extras5-dev:amd64

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor