Re: HydroForceEngine

Hi Raphael,

it would be great to have some basic examples showing the usage and the
capabilities of the HydroForceEngine. Apparently, there are so many parameters
in that engine that it is quite tricky to understand. I think there is as well
room to improve the documentation, maybe the examples will make things
clearer.

BTW, do you have a nice movie you could put on youtube. I think we should add
something here:

https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Fluid-solid_coupling

Thanks a lot,
Klaus