Re: Capillary scripts

Hi Jerome,

great addition and thanks for sharing the scripts.

One question, why did you use Matlab/Octave and not python? Python scripts
would "fit" better into the trunk ;-)

I terms of where to upload the scripts. I would suggest a folder in
"examples" with an example, your scripts and instructions. I think some people
already used this approach. But anyway, this is just a suggestion.

Cheers
Klaus