From: Anton Gladky <gladky.anton@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: September-14-16 1:14 PM
To: Jerome Duriez
Cc: Yade dev
Subject: Re: [Yade-dev] Capillary scripts

Hi Jerome,

from my point of view, it is not a problem to push those scripts to
the trunk as they are just scripts and you think they can be
useful to other user too.

Of course, they need to get a description in documentation or
(and) have a good example, how to use them. Yes, they can
be pushed to the scripts/ or to examples/corresponding_subfolder.

The most important question is the license. Are those scripts created
by you?

Best regards,

Anton