Revert back to previous commit c0

I have successfully made a commit making CLP from Synaptic Package Manager
to be compatible with YADE.  And #IfDef YADE_POTENTIAL_BLOCKS is used on
the new files.    But Github cannot record all the DIFF because I had
committed other input text files from my own branch.

I think it would be better to revert back to the previous commit so that I
commit again with smaller files (necessary ones only for public).

Please can someone do this quickly for me please.  Would appreciate that.
This is to allow GITHUB to record the diffs for everyone to see.

Boon

Follow ups