Re: Frequency of documentation update

Hello Jan,
We are actually changing this at the moment. If I'm not wrong (still possible because it is a bit intricate): previously the builds were triggered manually, by Anton, then the doc uploaded and yadedaily released. Hence if your commit was just before Anton's move it could be visible online quickly, else no luck.

We are about to setup another build hosting so that yadedaily will be truly "daily" like before (in fact the old "daily" was even built many times a day depending on the frequency of commits, not sure we will be able to do that shortly since it needs serious hardware available). As soon as it will be functional the documentation should be updated frequently again.
Cheers
Bruno