Re: Yade vs. POP

Hello,
The proposal is that we use a series of profiling tools they provide, then we send them the output for them to produce a report.
Short instructions given by Nick Dingle:
/"//On the POP webiste you will find a list of the services the project can provide here //https://pop-coe.eu/services//You can read about some of the other codes we've analysed here //https://pop-coe.eu/target-customers/success-stories"/

Is there any volunteer for trying this?
It is probably interesting try on both standard desktops and HPC servers.

Cheers

Bruno