Re: [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 4027: added tmux command tip

Problem solved, I think [1].
The main problem was this in amazonEC2.rst, coming from automatic tex->rst conversion:
/.. role:: math(raw)//
//    :format: html latex/

Bruno

[1] https://github.com/yade/trunk/commit/91a64a0300b3d06bae8804d457eab405ff5c6d58