Re: [Branch ~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk] Rev 4027: added tmux command tip

Hi guys,

just FYI. I needed to drop PDF-file from the Debian version of yade
for now, because it caused compilation failures and there was a
chance for yade to be dropped from the next stable Debian.

If it is fixed already, I will resurrect PDF file later after release.

Best regards

Anton