Re: Yade GUI problem on Debian Stretch

Good to know, thanks.

I have only just now started to look at the mailing list :-) After a
long pause.

Since two months ago I started more serious developing of yade,
I thought it would be a good time to let you know that I'm back :)

Janek

Anton Gladky said:     (by the date of Thu, 13 Apr 2017 20:26:53 +0200)

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |