Re: buildbot failure in Yade on yade-full

Hi,
1. It turns out that the LINSOLV feature is ON by default but it was disabled because the buildbot build did not find some libraries (metis, suitesparse), the first step will thus be to make the default really default.
2. Indeed, trying qt5 would be great.
3. Good idea, although it is unlikely that some features will fail individually when they work collectively. Wouldn't it be enough to have a build with all possible features (i.e. more than default)? It could help devs of new parts to spot problems before the new part makes it to default.

FYI, we are about to get a dedicated hardware here just for building yade. It should come soon, so this discussion is relevant.
Cheers
Bruno