Re: No more commit emails ? (no more gitHub/trunk import into Launchpad)

Hi,
Thanks for mentionning this, I didn't realize.
This discussion [1] suggests that the import is corrupted by a gpg signed push. Consistently, the first failed import appears as a "verified" push on github[2], unlike every others. There is apparently no solution to this bug. Now we have a gpg signed commit and import will never work again I'm afraid. The workaround (somehow) is to not use the feature... as suggested in [1] a possible replacement is [3]. Removing this signed push from history seems very difficult to do, especially since it has been merged many times by William (I just wrote to him to advertise git autorebase). I hope it will not be the last option.

@Anton, you are the branch owner on launchpad, I'm not sure I have rights to fix this problem, at least I don't find anything related to setting the git import. @Dear all, we will need to have a package manager since Anton needs more freedom :) Any volunteer?

Cheers
Bruno

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bzr-git/+bug/1084403
[2] http://blog.launchpad.net/code/git-to-git-imports