2nd Yade-DEM workshop

Hello,
No, I'm not announcing the next yade workshop. :-/
Following the 1st workshop in Grenoble, we have been considering the
possibility of having a second workshop in Freiberg (Anton's place).
With Anton flying to a different sky this will not happen.

I am writing this message as a call for proposals. If some of you have
good ideas on how to make another yade meeting happen please tell!
It could be a standalone event like the first workshop, but it could
also be a parallel event or some sort of special session
before/during/after a relevant conference. Having it included in a
conf. like Particles/DEM/P&G probably needs action well before the
event (maybe 2-3 years at least) and to avoid the name "yade workshop"
(better "open source DEM" or something, and why not gathering other
DEM codes anyway?).

The idea of combining with another event is mainly to optimize travel
costs since, wherever it is,  some participants will have to travel a
long way.

The topic is now open to discussion. :)