Re: Odp: Re: Yade for LTS Ubuntu 18.04

Thank you very much for help Janek.
I confirm that I could compile trunk on ubuntu18 with CGAL, without special steps (not even dpkg, just cmake+make without options). For DEM-PFV-check.py the problem is with the cholmod solver. I'll try and fix that.

@Robert, you mentioned that by-passing the eigen interface to use cholmod directly solved issues on your side IIRC. Could you give more hints about that, do you have some candidate code for commit?

Cheers

Bruno