Re: [Yade-users] [Question #665387]: Compile error JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM

Hello William,

There seems to be a deeper issue and the #include <random> is no more than
a bandaid that helps us narrow down the possible causes. I have a feeling
this might track back to CMakeLists.txt. Do you mind providing the output
of your:

cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../install ../trunk

command?

Cheers,

Robert